ROADS OF PARKS, GARDENS, WALKS AND BICYCLE LANES
They are pedestrian or bicycle transit areas, recreational, normally located outdoors (which implies that they must have resistance to ultraviolet rays and to climatic changes in the area), and where special attention must be paid to their resistance to the traffic of people and, occasionally, light vehicles at low speed, providing a non-slip texture. All this without forgetting the aesthetic aspect and the fact that they are systems that require little maintenance.
URBAN COMPODUR SYSTEM
COMPOTOP SYSTEM WITHOUT CHIPBOARD
- Rough coating for asphalt agglomerate pavements, obtained by applying two layers of Compotop, a colored synthetic resin-based mortar.
- Approximate thickness: 2.0 mm.
- The system can be sealed by applying a coat of Paintex acrylic paint.
- Fields of application: light traffic areas at low speeds.
COMPOTOP SYSTEM WITHOUT CONCRETE
- Rough coating for concrete floors obtained by applying Epoxan (epoxy mortar) as a bonding bridge to the support, a layer of Compotop (synthetic mortar) and optional sealing with a layer of Paintex acrylic paint.
- Approximate thickness: 1.5mm
- Fields of application: roads in parks, gardens, walks, recreational areas and cycle paths
COMPODUR URBAN SYSTEM WITHOUT AGGLOMERATED
- Rough coating for asphalt agglomerate pavements, obtained by applying a multilayer system. Said system is formed by the successive application of a layer of Compotop (synthetic mortar) for the preparation of the support, two layers of Compotex (acrylic mortar) and a layer of Paintex (acrylic paint) to seal the system.
- Approximate thickness: 2.0 mm.
- Fields of application: roads in parks, gardens and walkways, light traffic areas at low speeds.
COMPODUR URBAN SYSTEM WITHOUT CONCRETE
- Rough coating for concrete floors, obtained by applying a multilayer system. Said system is formed by the successive application of a layer of Epoxan (epoxy mortar) as a bonding and adhesion bridge, two layers of Compotex (acrylic mortar) and a layer of Paintex (acrylic paint) as a sealing system.
- Approximate thickness: 1.0 mm.
- Fields of application: parks, gardens and walkways; parking lots and light traffic areas at low speeds.
- Composan Industrial y Tecnología, always at the forefront in the design of continuous flooring and cladding, has developed a series of products that, applied to asphalt agglomerates or other supports, provide the most suitable solution for each case.
- Installed in more than fifteen million m2 of different floor and wall tiles.
- Safety and hygiene regulations increasingly force prescribers to specify floor and wall tiles systems with better features and more specific for each use, both inside buildings and outside of them, whether for industrial or commercial use. , public or private. An industrial floor must be resistant to the continuous passage of forklifts, impact and point loads.
- In addition, on many occasions it must resist the occasional spill of chemical products, be impermeable, continuous, easy to clean and disinfect, as well as arranged in such a way as to facilitate the evacuation of water.
For pedestrian areas, bike lanes or vehicle parking, the requirements will be different.
- In car parks and vehicle circulation areas, the pavement must be resistant to their maneuvers, to the occasional drop of fuel; non-slip in curves and ramps mainly; safe at pedestrian crossing; decorative and easy to maintain.