Bacteria and fungi are found everywhere, it is the environment that determines which of them will develop, when and how much. Therefore, the requirements for the design and conditioning of premises where food is handled must be very rigorous.
Flooring must be hygienic, non-polluting, easy to clean and disinfect, non-absorbent and non-slip.
- Rough coating for interior concrete floors, obtained by applying a multilayer system based on epoxy mortars. Said system is formed by the successive application of two layers of Epoxan (epoxy mortar) and a layer of Composol Mate (epoxy paint) as a system seal.
- Approximate thickness: 1.0 mm.
- Fields of application: car parks, slow traffic areas indoors and flooring in food industries
- Smooth surface treatment, matt or gloss, for interior concrete floors, obtained by applying two layers of two-component pigmented epoxy paint via Composol water.
- Approximate thickness: 300 microns.
- Fields of application: car parks and light traffic areas, pavements for mechanical, electronic, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, logistics industries, etc.